AVTouchBar is an audio visualizer for the touch bar. AVTouchBar will automatically create an aggregate device when needed. It includes features such as custom gradients, touch bar gestures to change colors, enter full screen mode, and adjust the volume.
- Works with the internal microphone and system audio. *For system audio, you will need to install a third party audio driver to select it in the menu.
- Use the menu bar to choose the color of the audio visualizer or to quit the app.
- Use the color manager to easily create, delete, import, and share custom color gradients.
- Easily add, delete, and adjust nodes to create your favorite gradients.
- Let AVTouchBar automate all the settings for you.
- Freedom to customize everything.
Touch Bar Gestures
- Single Finger Tap - Change Color
- Single Finger Long Press - Toggle Fullscreen Mode
- Single Finger Slide - Volume Up/Down
Aggregate Output Device
- When needed, AVTouchBar will automatically create an aggregate output device for you. This aggregate device automatically deletes itself upon closing of the app. No setup required and no messing with inputs/outputs.
- Added customization to the actions of the touch bar gestures in preferences
- Fixed a bug that was occurring while gathering the system inputs and outputs
- Experimental feature to automatically switch between different outputs. Currently does not work with bluetooth headphones due to the microphone causing issues.
- Title: AVTouchBar 3.0.7
- Developer: AVTouchBar
- Compatibility: macOS 10.15 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 5.45 MB