DrawOutX lets you create multi-page documents with simple draw and flexible layout. You can draw and control bezier paths (saved shapes, free lines, or lines and curves in mixture), write or paste text where you want, drag-and-drop images, add simple tables, stamp date and page, and finally export all or a part of the document as image (JPEG, PDF, PNG and TIFF).
- Draw and edit simple shapes
- Write, paste or drag & drop text anywhere in documents
- Drag & drop images anywhere in document
- Adjust each object's various properties
- Control the order of all the objects specifically
- Import PDF as image and add text & shapes or clip parts in arbitrary shapes
- Saving add, move, or delete pages and merge image files
- Export the whole or parts of documents as image files
- ... Please find many features DrawOutX offers in the program's Help menu.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated
- Title: DrawOutX 2.3
- Developer: Trollin
- Compatibility: macOS 10.15 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 18.27 MB
- visit official website
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.