Troga - Translate. Forget. Recall. Repeat.
Troga works with Yandex.Translator API that supports 93 different languages.
You can improve your vocabulary by translating words and phrases and setup reminder in the preferences to let Troga remind you some random translation from your translation history.
Troga was created to be convenient to work with hotkeys:
- CMD+F - add/remove current translation into the history list
- CMD+S - show the list of source languages
- CMD+D - show the list of target languages
- CMD+N - swap translation direction
- Dictionary. 28 translation directions
- Text translation into 93 languages
- Spell checker
- Translation reminder
- iCloud Sync
- Extensions for Alfred and PopClip
What's New:Version 1.9.3
- Integrated Touch Bar functionality.
- Fixed an issue with Error code 400 appears when the current translation direction is not supported for dictionary lookup.
- Title: Troga 1.9.3
- Developer: Oleksandr Yakubchyk
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 11.01 MB