Beamer streams to your Apple TV....
- Plays any movie file - Just like the popular desktop movie players, Beamer accepts all common formats, codecs and resolutions. AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, WMV, FLV. To Beamer, it's all the same.
- High quality image and sound - Unlike Screen Mirroring, Beamer is specifically optimized for video playback at the highest quality and supports 5.1 surround sound. No glitches, clicks, pops or other shenanigans. The video looks just as good as it would on your desktop.
- Easy Subtitles - Beamer automatically detects embedded subtitles and associated subtitle files. If possible, subtitles will be selected automatically based on your Apple TV's Subtitle Language preference.
- Remote Control - You can pause, fast-forward and rewind the movie using the Apple TV remote. No need to get up from the couch!
- Start now, finish later - Beamer remembers what you have watched and at what point in the video you stopped watching. When you return to Beamer, everything is exactly where you left it. Just press play and continue watching.
- Or keep on watching - You can queue up a bunch of videos in Beamer to watch in succession. Perfect for planning a care-free TV night when you don't even want to leave the couch. Popcorn not included!
- Added support for Device Verification for compatibility with tvOS 10.2
- Default to streaming AAC audio for Chromecast for compatibility with latest firmware
- Fixed Xvid AVIs not playing
- Chromecast playback could have double subtitles when burning in by default
- Support playback to tvOS 11
- Fixed playback to Apple TV from macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Title: Beamer 3.3.2
- Developer: Tupil
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, Apple TV (2nd, 3rd, or 4th generation) or Chromecast (1st or 2nd generation)
- Language: English
- Includes: K
- Size: 14.73 MB