Vault 101 v1.4.9
Vault 101 will help you keep your data protected via strong AES-256 encryption.
AES-256 is 256 bit Advanced Encryption Standard.
PROTECT YOUR CRITICAL DATA
Password protect files and folders in 3 easy steps: Choose source folder, set capsule name and password and click "Create".
ACCESS ENCRYPTED CAPSULE
- It's even easier to access your encrypted data.
- Since your capsule is encrypted, it's not possible for others to read it without your password.
- To view a capsule, just double click on it, enter your password, click the "Open" button.
- Your data is now accessible and you can easily open, edit, add or remove files and folders.
- When you finish editing your capsule content you can easily update and encrypt it again from the menubar.
- Once updated you can upload it on the cloud with a single click.
EXCHANGE CAPSULES ONLINE
- You can optionally automatically upload your capsule on our server and send a download link via email to one recipient.
- Uploaded capsules are available for 48 hours. After that they are automatically deleted.
- Our server acts as a bridge between you and your recipient.
You can also setup your own FTP server and configure Vault 101 to work with it instead.
48h limitations will not apply on your own FTP server.
Vault 101 is the best way to transfer critical data over the internet (email, cloud, messenger, etc.).
Even if your Vault Capsule falls into wrong hands it remains completely inaccessible due to it's strong password based AES-256 encryption.
It's the best solution if you want to keep your critical data synced yet protected on cloud or FTP servers.
- protect files and folders with password via strong AES-256 encryption
- read-write support for the encrypted capsules
- easy management when capsule is opened (browse, update, upload)
- automatically upload your capsule on our server & get a download link after creation (optional)*
- automatically send an email with a download link to one recipient after upload (optional)
- manage uploaded capsules: list, delete, view details, download, get download link
- personal FTP server support
What's New:Version 1.4.9:
- Minor updates
- Title: Vault 101 v1.4.9
- Developer: Yuriy Georgiev
- Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed