Fantastical 2 is the Mac calendar you'll actually enjoy using. Creating an event with Fantastical is quick, easy, and fun:
Open Fantastical with a single click or keystroke
Type in your event details and press return
...and you're back to what you were doing with a shiny new event in your calendar!
Fantastical's natural-language engine is expressive and intelligent, so you can write in your own style. Fantastical also automatically recognizes the location of your event and can even invite people from your Contacts to the event.
What's New:Version 2.5.12:
- Improved detection of upgraded Reminders on macOS Catalina
- Add an option to snooze 12 hours when clicking and holding on the Snooze button in a notification
- Can now horizontally resize the preferences window on the Calendars tab
- Internal performance improvements to the parser
- Some yearly recurring events appearing as monthly in the description
- Accepting invitations not applying the correct free/busy availability in some situations
- Blank iCloud shared calendar notifications would sometimes appear
- To invitations that don't request a response on Exchange 2013 servers
- Propose New Time wouldn't appear for recurring events on Exchange accounts
- Sending iCloud invitations in some time zones would result in the time in the email being off by an hour
- Various fixes and improvements
- Title: Fantastical 2.5.12
- Developer: Flexibits Inc.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English, German, French, Portuguese and others.
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 18.21 MB