Fantastical 2 is the Mac calendar you'll actually enjoy using. Creating an event with Fantastical is quick, easy, and fun:
Open Fantastical with a single click or keystroke
Type in your event details and press return
...and you're back to what you were doing with a shiny new event in your calendar!
Fantastical's natural-language engine is expressive and intelligent, so you can write in your own style. Fantastical also automatically recognizes the location of your event and can even invite people from your Contacts to the event.
What's New:Version 2.4.4:
- Fixed an issue where Google calendar would incorrectly try to reauthorize
- Support for Cardhop, our new app that makes your contacts fun to use. If you have Cardhop installed, viewing a person's contact info from an invitation, birthday, or anniversary in Fantastical will now show the contact in Cardhop.
- Added an option to skip empty days for Day and List views when printing multiple days
- Fixed a potential crash when using AppleScript to add items
- Various fixes and improvements
- Title: Fantastical 2.4.4
- Developer: Flexibits Inc.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English, German, French, Portuguese and others.
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 14.85 MB