iSMARTtrain is a powerful and flexible training journal application that allows all levels of athletes and fitness enthusiasts to get the most from their training and racing. It allows you to easily and quickly track your training, monitor your progress, and build a history of your training. You can manually enter your data or download from your heart rate monitor or power meter.
Data can also be imported other applications such as Garmin Training Centre, Saris PowerAgent and Polar PPP. You can download and review your performance during training and racing.
The following devices are supported in this release:
- Most Garmin Forerunner & Edge devices (note that the Forerunner 205, 301 & 305 and Edge 205 & 305 are not supported in this release).
- Powertap Joule 2.0, Joule 3.0, Joule GPS & Cervo
- SRM Powercontrol V, VI, VII & VIII
What's New:Version 4.1
- Fixes for Mac OS 10.12
- Addition of Power/Duration and Power/Force Graphs for cycling power analysis
- Improved presentation of pool swims
- Improved support for SRM PC8
- Bug fixes
- Title: iSMARTtrain 4.1.1
- Developer: Yellow Field Technologies Ltd
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 18.1 MB