ExpanDrive 5.4.4 – Access cloud storage just like a USB Drive.
ExpanDrive Version 5 delivers super-fast background saves and transfers, and offers more cloud storage provider options than ever before.
Supports every Cloud:
Creates a virtual USB drive that connects to all major cloud storage providers such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, OneDrive, Openstack Swift, Amazon S3 or your own SFTP, FTP or WebDAV server.
Super-fast instant uploads:
ExpanDrive v5 changes the game again by moving transfers into the background ? just like popular sync apps do [think: Dropbox/Google Drive]. This let?s you keep working and stop waiting for transfers to complete. ExpanDrive v5 quickly uploads your files in the background. We?ve built a multi-threaded connection engine that makes our latest version faster and much more responsive.
Cloud storage in every application:
Acts just like a USB drive plugged into your computer. Open, edit, and save files to remote computers from within your favorite programs?even when they are on a server half a world away. Enhance every single application on your computer by transparently connecting it to remote data.
Finder & Explorer is your user interface:
Securely access any remote file server directly from Finder and Explorer, or even the terminal. There?s no need to open a separate transfer client just for file transfer. ExpanDrive v5 extends the way all applications can access data.
- Renaming empty folders on S3/Swift is now supported
- Integrated crash reporter on macOS has been added has b
- Multi-user support for Windows Terminal Server/Citrix environments
- Improvements with non-ascii characters while using Dropbox as well as general unicode improvements while running on macOS
- -43 error on macOS now fixed, sometimes caused by permissions bits getting written that couldn't be persisted.
- Exit code -4 on macOS fixed, due to a code signature problem on OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- OneDrive for business will now correctly display the contents of directories that have more than 200 entries.
- Dropbox will now correctly show folder modification dates and also correclty list contents of directories with more than 2000 entries
- Fixed an occasional save issue with Adobe Acrobat on Windows
- Improved multi-threaded upload on both macOS and Windows