ExpanDrive 6.1.12 – Access cloud storage just like a USB Drive.
ExpanDrive Version 6 delivers super-fast background saves and transfers, and offers more cloud storage provider options than ever before.
Supports every Cloud:
Creates a virtual USB drive that connects to all major cloud storage providers such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, OneDrive, Openstack Swift, Amazon S3 or your own SFTP, FTP or WebDAV server.
Super-fast instant uploads:
ExpanDrive v6 changes the game again by moving transfers into the background ? just like popular sync apps do [think: Dropbox/Google Drive]. This let?s you keep working and stop waiting for transfers to complete. ExpanDrive v5 quickly uploads your files in the background. We?ve built a multi-threaded connection engine that makes our latest version faster and much more responsive.
Cloud storage in every application:
Acts just like a USB drive plugged into your computer. Open, edit, and save files to remote computers from within your favorite programs?even when they are on a server half a world away. Enhance every single application on your computer by transparently connecting it to remote data.
Finder & Explorer is your user interface:
Securely access any remote file server directly from Finder and Explorer, or even the terminal. There?s no need to open a separate transfer client just for file transfer. ExpanDrive v6 extends the way all applications can access data.
- Faster SFTP flush threshold
- Larger re-ahead buffers to increase throughput
- The copy link functionality is working again on Windows
- Fixed an SFTP issue that could cause multiple SSH sessions to spin up
- Fixed an issue that could prevent folder listing on Sharepoint
- Fixed an issue where SMB/AFP drives wouldn't mount if the path contained spaces on Mac
- WebDAV Parsing improvements
- Lots of important fixes for Google Cloud Storage
- Title: ExpanDrive 6.1.12
- Developer: ExpanDrive, Inc.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 60.73 MB