Acon Digital Acoustica Premium Edition 7.4.7
Acoustica is a comprehensive solution for professional audio recording, editing, mixing and mastering. The intuitive user interface was designed with speed, accuracy and ease-of-use in mind and gives access to a large set of powerful tools to make your recordings sound the best. The consistent workflow simplifies your production work all the way from recording, editing, batch processing, sound design and audio restoration to Red Book compatible CD burning.
Ultimate Audio Quality
Acoustica offers support for state-of-the-art audio resolutions up to 32 bit and sampling rates up to 384 kHz, ensuring that all of your work comes across at the highest quality. Acoustica Premium Edition even supports multichannel audio recording and editing such as 5.1 and 7.1 surround sound.
Integrated audio restoration tools help you get the most out of recordings impaired by background noise, clicks, crackle, clipping or missing high frequency content. The Premium Edition contains the same set of professional tools as our Restoration Suite.
New in Acoustica 6 is the ability to edit multitrack audio. Both the Standard and the Premium Edition allows you to mix audio from different tracks in real-time, add audio effects to tracks or easily create cross-fades. You can even loop or time stretch clips directly from the multitrack timeline.
High quality audio tools and effects are integrated such as dynamic processing, limiter, equalizing, reverb, convolution reverb, chorus and flanger. You can also modify tempo and key of your recordings independently using the superb quality time stretching and transpose tools.
Effect Chains and Plug-In Support
You can create complete chains of processing tools, including external plug-ins, and save them along with all the parameter settings for later use. VST and DirectX plug-in support allows you to access a vast number of both free and commercial third party audio processing plug-ins directly from Acoustica.
Powerful offline analysis tools are available, including spectrum, spectrogram and wavelet analysis. Real-time analyzers such as K-System level meters, phase correlation meters and spectrum analyzers allow you to monitor your audio output visually in real time during playback.
New in Version 7.4:
Premium Edition Only
- New ARA2 plug-in offers the complete functionality of Acoustica’s clip editor in host applications with ARA2 support
- Support for multichannel formats up to 7.1.2
- New DeBird plug-in reduces bird noise
- New DePlosive:Dialogue plug-in reduces plosive sounds from recorded dialogue
- New DeClick:Dialogue plug-in reduces mouth clicks and lip smacks from recorded dialogue
- New Caption Editor makes it easy to create and edit captions for video production or to create text transcriptions
- New Rotate Phase tool offers both adaptive and fixed phase rotation
- Title: Acon Digital Acoustica Premium Edition 7.4.7
- Developer: Acon AS.
- Compatibility: macOS 10.10 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 1.05 GB