BookmarkApp is an unique and useful tool for organizing bookmarks in your Safari browser.
Everyone who use Safari as a main browser has many duplicated bookmarks.
Even after cleaning, during importing or adding of the new bookmarks may appear a lot of new duplicates. The aim of this tool to make your Safari clean and organized, and save your time.
Remove duplicate bookmarks and organize your Safari. Fast and easy!
- Finds duplicates very fast
- Deletes all duplicates with one click
- Selective deletion in list
- Sorts all bookmarks with one click
- Puts folders first
- Deletes unnecessary empty folders
- Merges folders with same names
- Moves bookmarks depending on search criteria in folder
- Checks dead links
- Professional translation and from native speakers
- Just click on "Find duplicates" and the app will show you all duplicated bookmarks of Safari. Then you can delete them.
WHAT’S NEWVersion 1.7.6
- Fixed crash of "Check dead links" (which was introduced with macOS High Sierra update)
- Performance improvements
- Title: BookmarkApp 1.7.6
- Developer: Ruslan Hakimzhanov
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 6.82 MB