Panorama allows you to create beautiful high-resolution panoramas. It extends the capability of your digital camera or scanner by stitching multiple overlapping pictures into stunning images, employing an approach not found in other products of this type, removing artificial curvature of straight edges, creating a more realistic panorama. Create beautiful high-resolution panoramas.
- Doubles and triples your camera's field of view
- Perfectly seamless 2 and 3 picture panoramas.
- Creates 360° high resolution segmented panoramas
- Photo sets larger than 3 are blends of smaller stitched panoramas
- Save in any format supported by your system, such as JPG, PDF, PNG or TIFF
- AppleScript commands for stitching and blending
- Attractive simple interface
- Use our iOS companion Panorama app for acquiring photos
- Each individual stitch can merge up to 16 pictures at a time
- Stitches vertically or horizontally
- Apply subsequent stitching to panoramas to create rectangular mosaics
- Alternatively blend or combine pictures with stitching turned off to create photomontages
- Automatically sort pictures in the order they should stitch
- Option for scaling down very large pictures to increase speed.
- Stitching margins are adjustable to match the overlap in your pictures
- Variable blending gradient
- Supports input image formats JPG, TIFF, PNG and BMP
- Title: Panorama 1.1.2
- Developer: Limit Point LLC
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 16.54 MB