DupeZap (was DupeZap Plus) is a modern duplicate finder with a stylish interface, is easy to use, and is powerful. It is extremely fast, and scans your computer accurately.
Search for any file:
- Scan for Photos and iTunes duplicate files
- Find any duplicate file type (PDFs, images, movies, etc...)
- Search for duplicate folders
- Search in your hard drive
- Scan any mounted disk (external hard drives, USB keys, etc...)
- Search in multiple locations at the same time, and enable additional features that help you in the cleaning of duplicates
Easily select duplicate files:
- Result organized based on file types
- Result organized based on path of files (if search was performed in multiple locations)
- Automatic marking for a fast remotion
- Several marking options (mark oldest, newest, etc...) available for single locations or for all found duplicates
- Multiple files preview
Safely delete or move marked duplicates:
- Delete the marked duplicates
- Move them to a folder instead of deleting them
- Replace the removed files with hard links, if desired
- Restore the removed (or moved) items if a mistake was made
- iTunes "Dead" track report
- Empty folders report
- Save the result to continue the cleaning job later
- Export the result to consult it in a spreadsheet app
What's New:Version 4.1.4:
- Added full compatibility with macOS big Sur (version 11.0).
- Bug fixes.
- Title: DupeZap 4.1.4
- Developer: Hyperbolic Software.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 16.72 MB