Unclutter is a new handy place on your desktop for storing notes, files and pasteboard clips
To open, simply move the pointer to the very top of screen and scroll down. Drag items from other applications to the top of screen to store them in Unclutter.
- Instant, configurable access even in full screen mode
- Full multi-display support
- File Storage, to keep your Desktop clean from temporary files
- Notes, to write down something quickly
- Clipboard manager, to track what you copy and paste, browse clipboard history
- Draggable cards that can stick on top of other windows
- Files and notes auto-sync across all your Macs via Dropbox.
- Retina display support
- Fixed: A bug that created an invalid archive when compressing files + folders in Unclutter Files.
- Fixed: A bug that (in some cases) caused invalid placement and UI failure when dragging a panel out of the main window and back.
- Improved: The way Unclutter handles remote files when you drop them into Unclutter Files (like an image from a web browser). Now it's smarter and more capable.
- Title: Unclutter 2.2.2
- Developer: Eugene Krupnov
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 13.58 MB