Unclutter is a new handy place on your desktop for storing notes, files and pasteboard clips
To open, simply move the pointer to the very top of screen and scroll down. Drag items from other applications to the top of screen to store them in Unclutter.
- Instant, configurable access even in full screen mode
- Full multi-display support
- File Storage, to keep your Desktop clean from temporary files
- Notes, to write down something quickly
- Clipboard manager, to track what you copy and paste, browse clipboard history
- Draggable cards that can stick on top of other windows
- Files and notes auto-sync across all your Macs via Dropbox.
- Retina display support
- Fixed a bug where user preferences dropped to defaults.
- Better Universal Clipboard support on macOS 10.12 (Sierra).
- App crashes and bug fixes.
- Lots of tweaks and optimizations.
- Title: Unclutter 2.1.4
- Developer: Eugene Krupnov
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 5.17 MB