TotalFinder adds tabs, hotkeys, and other tweaks to the macOS Finder.
TotalFinder application delivers exceptional performance, user-friendly interface, compact and does not require a system reboot after installation. The list of improvements also includes additional tools for getting clients from the file collection. The program allows the user to quickly get rid of the file format .ds_store, accumulated on the hard disk. Updated TotalFinder also allows you to hide or show invisible files, and a new Explorer window can now be opened at any time using the appropriate "hot" keys, and more.
Say goodbye to scattered, disorganized Finder windows. TotalFinder merges everything into a workflow-friendly, tab-based layout.
With TotalFinder, convenience is key: With the stroke of a hot-key, it’s available instantly, system-wide.
TotalFinder’s Folders on Top feature takes file organization to a new level. Just click the option in the Preferences menu and your much-needed folders will automatically be prioritized in every window.
macOS Finder has a bad habit of cluttering your system with hidden attribute files. TotalFinder emphasizes cleanliness, eliminating superfluous files and freeing up valuable storage space.
- Added unofficial support for Apple Silicon Macs to TotalFinder.
- Added Apple Silicon BootPolicy configuration state detection to TotalFinder diagnostics.
- Added more localisation support to TotalFinder. These new, previously-untranslated strings have been translated to Japanese, Traditional Chinese (Taiwan), Simplified Chinese (China), and Czech.
- Fixed a crash to stock Finder that would occur on macOS 12 Monterey if the "Enter Time Machine" button found in the Time Machine menu bar item dropdown was pressed. Monterey
- Title: TotalFinder 1.14.2
- Developer: Binaryage
- Compatibility: macOS 10.15 or later
- Language: English, Russian, French and others.
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 6.58 MB