Teorex PhotoStitcher 2.1
PhotoStitcher creates perfect panoramic photographs without the frustration of manual image alignment and adjustment. Simply snap a series of overlapping images and click the 'Stitch' button to create dazzlingly expansive, large-scale scenes.
Automatically stitch your photos to panorama
Does creating a perfect panorama require professional skills and a high-end camera? Not, necessarily. With PhotoStitcher you can stitch multiple photos into a picturesque panoramic image. The program smoothly combines photos of different resolutions, different shooting angles and even different perspectives into one perfectly aligned panorama depicting breath-taking landscapes, monumental churches or skyscraping mountains that are so hard to fit into one frame.
Scan Oversized Images in Pieces and Stitch them Together Using PhotoStitcher
Automatically stitch scans
Need to scan something that's larger than your scanner's window? You don't need to spend thousands of dollars on a large format scanner.
Top Reasons to use PhotoStitcher
- Works with any arrangement of overlapping photos taken from a single location
- Accelerated stitching on multiple CPU cores.
- Automatic cropping to maximum image area.
- Automatic exposure blending.
- Automatically stitch scanned images into a large picture.
- Choice of planar, cylindrical, stereographic, orthographic, Mercator, or spherical projection.
- Simple and intuitive interface. Just select images and click "Stitch"
- Merge multiple microscope images into a single picture
- Automatically Stitch Satellite Google Earth Images
- Easy to get use & started
- Native support for 64-bit operating systems.
- Automatic image completion
- State of the art stitching engine.
- Completely non-technical
What's New:Version 2.0
- Added new "Scan" mode
- Added new auto crop to maximum area feature
- Added new auto complete feature
- Added new projections(Mercator, Transverse Mercator, Panini, Panini Portrait)
- Added new resolution option, to process in lower resolution
- Improved memory usage
- Improved usability and stability
- Title: Teorex PhotoStitcher 2.1
- Developer: Maxim Gapchenko
- Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 17.44 MB