ViewPic is a lightning fast image viewer, you can quickly browse through all images in a folder. It's designed for improving your image viewing experience on Mac OS X.
Better image viewing experience
ViewPic features a neat and typical interface, all functional button are listed on top, and thumbnail at the bottom, both of them will hide automatically and show up when you need them. You can even view image in chromeless mode, so you can avoid unnecessary distraction when viewing images.
View thousands of images in a folder
Now you can drag multiple images to ViewPic, or simply open a folder directly, press back and forward to view all images quickly and smoothly.
Super fast viewing
Display your photos including the large image files, in fast speed and lossless quality. View your images in real time since you never have to import them into library first.
- Removed the image transition when browsing next/prev images;
- Enhanced image displaying speed and quality, open large image faster than before;
- UI enhancement, now supports Retina display;
- Lets you change background color in preference;
- Will not prompt the user and asks for permission to open the remaining images of the folder, you can change the setting in Preference.
- Other minor bugs fixed.