Entropy is a versatile and easy to use archiver capable of creating, modifying and extracting many archive formats.allows you create, modify and extract popular archive formats like zip, 7z and tar.
A versatile tool, Entropy allows you to :
- Extract an entire archive, or individual files within it.
- View contents of an archive instantly without extracting it.
- Create new archives ( including multi-volume split archives )
- Modify existing archives
- Secure your archives using AES-256 encryption.
- Search within archives.
- Filter out unnecessary files ( like .DS_Store ).
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Title: Entropy 1.6.0
- Developer: Eigenlogik
- Compatibility: macOS 10.10 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 12.68 MB
- visit official website
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.