Xversion is a great way to manage your Subversion working copies and repositories. It's fast, powerful and so intuitive and easy to use you'll probably never need to read the manual. From starting out creating repositories to checking out, editing properties, advanced merging, resolving conflicts, committing, updating and lots more Xversion has you covered. Built exclusively for Mac its sleek, beautifully designed interface belies its comprehensive functionality.
Just a few of the features:
- Work simultaneously with versions 1.6, 1.7, 1.8 & 1.9
- Supports all URL types: http, https, svn, svn+ssh and file
- Authenticate using Basic, Digest, User Certificate, SSH and SASL
- Built-in compare view
- Powerful filtering by status, name, author and more
- Upgrade working copies
- Drag & drop move, copy, import & export
- Synchronize, Reintegrate, Cherry Pick & Two URL merge
- Automatic conflict resolution
- View and edit file and folder properties
- Issue tracking integration
- Use system http proxy and exceptions
- Added branch and tag functions in repository browser.
- Table column widths and positions are now saved.
- Cmd + down arrow now opens the selected item.
- Commit message is now cleared for each new commit.
- Added option to recall previous commit message.
- Improved syntax highlighting of objective-c header files.
- Fixed bug with patch creation text encoding.
- Fixed bug with sidebar badges not updating properly.
- Title: Xversion 1.2.2
- Developer: Jonathan Guy
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 36.98 MB