Xversion, providing super-easy enterprise-class version control, is packed with features, blazing fast, and beautifully designed. From starting out creating repositories to checking out, editing properties, advanced merge and compare, resolving conflicts, committing, updating, and lots more, Xversion has you covered.
- Work simultaneously with versions 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, and 1.9
- Supports all URL types: HTTP, HTTPS, SVN, SVN+SSH and file
- Authenticate using basic, digest, user certificate, SSH, and SASL
- Built-in compare viewer editor
- Powerful filtering by status, name, author, and more
- Upgrade working copies
- Drag-and-drop move, copy, import, and export
- Synchronize, Reintegrate, Cherry-Pick, and Two-URL merge
- Automatic conflict resolution
- View and edit file and folder properties
- Issue-tracking integration
- Use system HTTP proxy and exceptions
What's New:Version 1.3.4
- Fixed a bug causing the app to crash when viewing logs from within the repository browser.
- Added menu option to open working copy files in an external editor.
- Title: Xversion 1.3.4
- Developer: Jonathan Guy
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 46.83 MB