SwitchResX gives you unparalleled control over your monitor's resolution.
Whether you prefer to use the menu bar or nested contextual menus, SwitchResX gives you constant, simplified access to the resolution management options you need.
- Monitor Resolution
- Color Depth
- Video Mirroring
- Display Rotation
- Display Overscan
Save your desktop layout, locking and maintaining icon and window positions for all of your open applications every time you start up your Mac. SwitchResX lets you instantly restore your desktop even after resolution-altering events like connecting or disconnecting your external monitor.
Disable or deactivate a monitor without physically unplugging it, allowing you to use your MacBook in clamshell mode with an external monitor, keyboard and mouse.
Link your monitor settings with system events: Key shortcuts, Apple Scripts, Application launches and more.
Take complete control over your display resolution: Advanced features let you create and enable new resolutions for your monitor, HDTV, Plasma or LCD screen or Video Projector.
What's New:Version 4.10.1:
- Corrects a bug showing resolutions menus with badges when using dark mode
- Corrects a bug showing not showing checkmark if a chosen resolution uses a warning symbol
- Correctly restores mirroring state when quitting a monitored Application using a Display Set
- Correctly saves custom resolutions with blanking values bigger than 4095
- Corrected recording of any color profile change if AppleScript recording is used
- Corrects some issues applying Display Sets when using the "Computer wakes up" event
- Doesn't leave temporary files after saving custom resolutions
- Title: SwitchResX 4.10.1
- Developer: Stéphane Madrau
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Serial
- Size: 7.42 MB