SwitchResX gives you unparalleled control over your monitor's resolution.
Whether you prefer to use the menu bar or nested contextual menus, SwitchResX gives you constant, simplified access to the resolution management options you need.
- Monitor Resolution
- Color Depth
- Video Mirroring
- Display Rotation
- Display Overscan
Save your desktop layout, locking and maintaining icon and window positions for all of your open applications every time you start up your Mac. SwitchResX lets you instantly restore your desktop even after resolution-altering events like connecting or disconnecting your external monitor.
Disable or deactivate a monitor without physically unplugging it, allowing you to use your MacBook in clamshell mode with an external monitor, keyboard and mouse.
Link your monitor settings with system events: Key shortcuts, Apple Scripts, Application launches and more.
Take complete control over your display resolution: Advanced features let you create and enable new resolutions for your monitor, HDTV, Plasma or LCD screen or Video Projector.
What's New:Version 4.7.0:
- Can define complex mirroring options within a Display Set
- Can distinguish and remember multiple identical monitors (same vendor, model, date of manufacture) by their serial number
- Parses more information from exported EDID
- Changes the UI used to draw the resolution menu within the Display Set
- Corrects a crash when trying to draw the Display Set preview
- Title: SwitchResX 4.7.0
- Developer: Stéphane Madrau
- Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Serial
- Size: 3.99 MB