Icon Slate 4.6.0
Icon Slate lets you easily compose, import and export icons in many formats for desktop and mobile.
Import and export .icns (Retina), iOS (Retina, Retina HD), Apple Watch, .iconset, .ico (Windows 256x256, Favicon), Android, custom sizes (.png, .tiff), .iContainer files and Folder.
Customize sizes and filenames to use for each format.
Save format configurations. PNG Optimization.
Drag and drop one or several images to compose your icon.
Create icons quickly by using copy mode (Copy to empty or filled sizes) and operation mode (Cover filled sizes, Trim transparent pixels).
import and export
Manage multiple icons in a project. Batch import and export.
Convert icons directly in Finder. Add the convert tool in your Automator workflow. Use Icon Slate in Bohemian Coding's Sketch (plugin).
Built-in preview in Dock. Adjust the background color to check the rendering of your creations above different backgrounds. Preview the icons with five different icon layouts (default, iOS >7, Apple Watch, iOS 6 and iOS 6 with gloss effect).
Optimized for latest macOS
iCloud, Retina UI, Version, Auto-save, Fullscreen and QuickLook.
What's New:Version 4.6.0
- iPad and iPhone are now two distinct formats. The exported files are now recognized automatically by XCode when dragged on an app icon asset.
- This version brings also Improvement on the new project and export panels for more consistency and readability.
- Title: Icon Slate 4.6.0
- Developer: Jérémy Marchand
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English, French
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 5.7 MB