Cornerstone allows you to take control of Subversion with a client application that was specifically designed for Mac users. Cornerstone integrates all of the features you need to interact with your repository and does so in an elegant and easy-to-use fashion.
Whether you're new to versioning or a Subversion expert, Cornerstone will help streamline your workflow and make version control more transparent.
- Combines the elegance of the Mac with the power of Subversion.
- Perfect companion to Xcode, BBEdit, TextMate, Coda, etc.
- Use Subversion without having to install it on 10.4 Tiger.
- All-in-one UI mode optimized for use on laptops and other small displays.
- Multiple-window UI mode optimized for use on desktop systems with large (or even multiple) displays.
- And much much more.
- The source list and inspector produce visual artifacts when hidden on macOS 10.12.
- Cornerstone can sometimes display an error when selecting the HEAD revision after switching to the compare view from the log view.
- SSH multiplexing is now disabled after the changes made in 3.0.2 to enable multiplexing caused issues for some users.
- An error is displayed when "Show Differences" is selected for a folder in the log view.
- The revision picker in the cherry-picking merge strategy tab can sometimes show all revisions as checked.
- Revision popover for range field in cherry picking merge view is shown inverted.
- Title: Cornerstone 3.0.3
- Developer: Zennaware GmbH
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 14.31 MB