Chocolat is a new text editor that combines native Cocoa with powerful text editing tools.
- Split editing
- Code completion
- Live errors
- Symbol list
- Vim mode
- Jump to definition
- Project find
- Go to file
- Web preview
- JS completion now supports JSX and more ES6.
- If you click "Multicursor press Cmd-Shift-Esc to Cancel" in the menu bar, it shows a list of keyboard shortcuts available in multicursor mode.
- Updated internal node.js to Node 7.4; this may cause incompatibility with some mixins (plugins) but may resolve issues with others. Mixin authors are adviced to check their mixins with this release.
- Bug: Ctrl-Opt/Alt-Click in multicursor mode removes the clicked selection; this feature had been there all the time but had not been enabled.
- Title: Chocolat 3.4
- Developer: An Alextgordon and Jeannicolas production.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 29.29 MB