TechSmith Snagit 4.1.1
Snagit lets you create an image of what you see on your computer monitor.
- Flexible options that let you capture only what you want.
- Annotation varieties like arrows, speech bubbles, and more make it easy to customize your capture.
- Versatility in what you do with your capture. Send it to your favorite app, share it online, or save it for later.
- Panoramic capture now in the All-in-one workflow
- Performance enhancements
Shared Styles / Themes:
- Switch between sets of quick styles and colors in the color picker. Define multiple sets of quick styles per tool and share those sets with other users within an organization
- Updated selection tool to automatically fill the backgrounds after moving or deleting content from your captures. This allows you to easily change around or remove objects from screenshots without having to recapture
- Select a point and adjust the tolerance to select like colors. This works with Background Auto-fill
- Extract text from callouts and text markup within Snagit and get the text translated by exchanging an XLIFF file
- Take any capture and automatically add on the application name, version number, when it was captured and on what OS