Tuxera NTFS 2015.3
Tuxera NTFS is a commercial NTFS driver developed from the popular open-source NTFS-3G driver, which is a natural part of all major Linux distributions, and also has lots of users on Mac OS X, FreeBSD, Solaris, and NetBSD.
It has been engineered to bring our customers maximum possible performance when accessing NTFS drives while keeping their data safe. It also offers some additional features to its open source counterpart, NTFS-3G, along with commercial support.
Tuxera NTFS can be used as a full-featured evaluation version for 15 days, after which the user can unlock the software with an official license key to retain full product functionality.
- Various fixes for Tuxera Disk Manager
- Various fixes for Tuxera NTFS for Mac driver
- Fixes in the prefpane (Purchase license button)
- Improved support for big-endian architectures (PowerPC)
- Title: Tuxera NTFS 2015.3
- Developer: Tuxera
- Compatibility: OS X 10.4 or later
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: K
- Size: 17.13 MB