Firetask uniquely combines the advantages of classical priority-and-due-date-based task management with GTD.
- Stay focused and on top of your commitments - Firetask's "Today" view shows all relevant due and next tasks in a single, clear overview. Due tasks only appear when becoming due within the next days, next tasks only if they are the first next task of a project or if marked as flagged. This helps you to focus on your most urgent and important tasks.
- Manage your tasks in a project-oriented way - Firetask is project-oriented. Every task is part of a project and the order of next tasks is defined within each project. This helps you to break down your unnumbered tasks into manageable units and it helps us to provide you with a more focused view across all your commitments.
- Efficiently enter and delegate your tasks -Entering a number of tasks in Firetask is as simple and fast as writing a view lines of text. There is no need to take your hands from the keyboard. Assign projects, categories, priorities, due dates and even delegate tasks via "tagging" using the # and @ characters.
- Firetask 3.8.5 is recommended for all users and contains minor bug fixes and usability improvements.
- Title: Firetask 3.8.5
- Developer: Gerald Aquila
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 8.35 MB