Simplify is the simplest way to control your music. It lets you know what's playing, switch and seek tracks, and control sound volume. Simplify is a great music controller, and it allows you to concentrate on your work, Internet browsing, or document editing without interruptions. No need to constantly switch to a player window to find out the current track or see its album art: it will always be on your desktop.
Is your desktop always filled with windows and documents? Don't worry, you can assign keyboard shortcuts for almost every action: playback toggle, track changes, sound volume levels.
- Album cover and track title always on your desktop
- Cute mini-player window (can be shown with a customizable keyboard shortcut) to control sound volume, switch tracks, seek tracks, toggle playback
- Customizable global shortcuts to control sound volume, switch tracks, toggle playback, and toggle mini-player
- Simplify may be automatically launched when Spotify starts
- Current song title in menu bar
- Easily copy track title and link to track to share with friends
- Enhanced Apple Music support, artworks quality, and detection stability
- Album covers for most players are now more pretty
- Fixed crashes related to iTunes players
- Fixed SoundCloud and all other players that stopped working recently
- And we've got a new icon