Simplify is the simplest way to control your music. It lets you know what's playing, switch and seek tracks, and control sound volume. Simplify is a great music controller, and it allows you to concentrate on your work, Internet browsing, or document editing without interruptions. No need to constantly switch to a player window to find out the current track or see its album art: it will always be on your desktop.
Is your desktop always filled with windows and documents? Don't worry, you can assign keyboard shortcuts for almost every action: playback toggle, track changes, sound volume levels.
- Album cover and track title always on your desktop
- Desktop widget jackets: create your own look-and-feel for the desktop widget using HTML, CSS, and jаvascript. Follow the documentation on our site to create a jacket
- Cute mini-player window (can be shown with a customizable keyboard shortcut) to control sound volume, switch tracks, seek tracks, toggle playback
- Customizable global shortcuts to control sound volume, switch tracks, toggle playback, and toggle mini-player
- Simplify may be automatically launched when Spotify starts
- Current song title in menu bar
- Easily copy track title and link to track to share with friends
- Fixed support of web-based players, so Pandora, Deezer, VK, and others get back into the game!
- Fixed Spotify artworks. You'll see!
- Some other under the hood improvements and fixes.
- Title: Simplify 3.4.0
- Developer: Maxim Melnikov
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 4.25 MB