WiFiSpoof is the ultimate system network tool giving a quick overview of the current state of your Mac's network devices.
Quickly inspect your current network setup including:
- Easily see all available network interfaces
- Current MAC Address
- System hardware MAC Address
- Current Wi-Fi connection BSSID, SSID, Security, Channel, RSSI, Noise, Tx Rate and MCS Index
- Current Wi-Fi card vendor data
- MAC Address spoofing*
- Advanced rule support for Wi-Fi connection changes*
- Reverse OUI lookup (easily update the inbuilt database in preferences)
What's New:Version 3.4.8:
- updated copyright
- "Change Address" button now more appropriately titled "Update Address"
- Title: WiFiSpoof 3.4.8
- Developer: SweetP Productions.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 8.36 MB