ImageSize - Resize Photos 1.3
Resize, convert and rename thousands of image files in batch mode with ImageSize. Resize your images to reduce their size on disk and optimise them for a specific usage like sending via email or posting online. Also, if your original image files are poorly named, you can use ImageSize to give them meaningful names so they are easier to find and identify.
But here is what ImageSize has to offer:
- Resize your images in batch mode
- Use either pixels or percents to define the new dimensions
- Keep the original aspect ratio of your images
- Resize portrait images more efficiently by considering that width is always the largest dimension
- Resize your images by fixed width or height
- Resize your images by fixed width and height
- Change the DPI of your images in batch mode
- Convert and rename your images in batch mode
- Keep the EXIF info and creation date of your original images
- Input formats: JPG, JPEG, JPE, JP2, JPX, PNG, TIFF, TIF, GIF, BMP, HEIC, HEIF
- Output formats: JPG, JPEG, JPE, JP2, JPX, PNG, TIFF, TIF, GIF, BMP, HEIC, HEIF
- Save the resized images in a folder of your choosing
- The app has been updated to run natively on both Intel and Mac Silicon platforms.
- The minimum OS version requirement has been increased to 10.13
- Minor fixes have been implemented.
- New Icon
- Title: ImageSize - Resize Photos 1.3
- Developer: Day 1 Solutions SRL
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 5.45 MB
- View in Mac App Store
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.