Battery Charging Alert 3.20
With Battery Charging Alert you can receive alerts for when your computer is plugged in or unplugged, or your battery percentage reaches a preset level.
- Accidentally unplugged your power cable without noticing and now your battery is dead?
- Want to take care of your device and maintain your battery life?
- Confused about the status of the system's new battery optimization and on-hold function?
- Love the assuring sound of your iPhone's chime when you plug it in?
Battery Charging Alert is just right for you! With the app, you can receive alerts for when your computer is plugged in or unplugged, and when your battery percentage reaches a preset level, so you know when to plug in your computer to keep it from dying or to unplug it and save your battery life.
- new feature added: user can choose reset to default sound effects
- new feature added: user can choose transparent or set the background color of the control panel
- Change background Color added to all menu
- Reset to default background Color added to all menu
- status menu bar icon not only matching macOS dark mode but also wallpaper light/dark setting
- bug fixed: finish setup button should be bordered at all the time
- show control panel added to dock menu and main menu
- More by dragonBTV menu updated
- Title: Battery Charging Alert 3.20
- Developer: Jiulong Zhao
- Compatibility: macOS 11.0 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 5.16 MB
- View in Mac App Store
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.