QLab Pro 5.3.2
QLab is a streamlined and intuitive macOS application that provides the required tools and features to create complex designs that can bring your audio and video content to life.
Versatile and user-oriented show control
QLab’s user-oriented interface helps you design and handle your multimedia content from within a smooth-running and personalizeable workspace that allows you to manage audio, video, MIDI, OCS and more.
QLab comes with numerous building blocks, also known as “cues”, that can help you design your stunning multimedia performance with just a few mouse clicks. Once you dragged and dropped your files you can start adding commands to fade in and fade out the volume, animate videoclips and apply various video and audio effects.
User-definable scripts and numerous video and audio effects
After getting familiar with the basics, you can step up your game and become a power user by using complex features like scripting, multi-projector edge blending, video corner pinning and audio localization. What is more, you can build multi-computer designs and send commands to multiple QLab systems connected to the same local network.
When you are happy with your Cue List, you can give it a try and hit the “Go” button to preview your show. Thanks to the Warnings panel you can check your list and view all encountered issues.
Support for Blackmagic device input, as well as various types of video surfaces and a host of other similarly powerful tools
QLab comes with support for 48 output and 24 input audio channels, intuitive audio waveform editing, customizable playback rate with pitch adjustment, video and audio faders, animation tools, Matrix mixer, audio and video effects, Syphon integration, keystone correction and corner pinning.
You can also overlay titles, use live video input from various devices, including Blackmagic devices, handle multiple video surfaces, apply fade curves, slice files, use markers and use external video effects.
- A multiuser collaboration system which allows multiple people on multiple Macs to work together, live and in real time.
- A redesigned audition system.
- A new audio patch system, more flexible routing options for Mic cues, support for zero-count slices, a linear curve option for integrated fades, and always-on meters in audio effects.
- A completely new video engine, built on Metal, which brings new video effects, multiple video effects per cue, per-cue blend modes, and a nice little performance improvement. We also added NDI input and output and improved support for Hap and Hap Alpha.
- Timecode chasing and locking.
- A powerful new template system for Network cues.
- A bigger, better OSC dictionary.
- Title: QLab Pro 5.3.2
- Developer: Figure 53 LLC
- Compatibility: macOS 11.0 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 39.31 MB