MesaExif is an easy-to-use and powerful Meta Data processor. Some users want to edit all photos based on an edited photo. The request makes sense in regard to the location, the title, date and time and so on.
- Choose your photos with jpg / tiff / png. MesaExif shows thumbnails and Meta Data. • View and edit Exif, ExifAUX, GPS, IPTC, JFIF, TIFF, Canon’s and Nikon’s. • Manage your Base Location by searching map, and tap to set the coordinates to GPS dictionary. • You can restore a photo and/or photos during staying in a same folder if you do not want to change the values.
- You can change all EMoji that MesaExif uses as default icons. ※ The updated values are automatically saved to the original photo file.
- Spec. Change: This version is available on macOS 12.3.1.
- Bug-fix: MesaExif terminated when you clicked "Arrow Emoji" with no photo. This bug is fixed.
- New Feature: NA
- Title: MesaExif 2.4.15
- Developer: Hirofumi Kuramoto
- Compatibility: macOS 10.10 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 205.13 MB