Timecode Pro 3.2.4
Timecode by Panoptik is the most attractive Timecode calculator on the market (if we do say so ourselves). It is the only professional choice for performing fast, ultra-precise timecode calculations and film unit conversions. Using Timecode, you can calculate and convert any timecode into any other timecode or unit at the touch of a button. Timecode displays four user-definable units at once, allowing you to view conversions on any frame rate like 29.97 fps, 25 fps, rolls of film and frame results at the same time.
Do you need to know more? OK, OK not only can you do all those fancy frame and film rate calculations but it also gathers them together in an elegant little log that can be forwarded on to anyone who needs to know. Packed under the hood of its deceptively simple interface is one of the most robust timecode math engines on the planet, designed by a team of filmmakers, editors, designers, technicians and developers. Thanks to Timecode’s peerless combination of precision software engineering and clear, contemporary design, complicated timecode calculations are more simple than they have ever been.
Honestly, you need this in your life.
- Over 10 different preset formats
- Over 10 preset frame rates and units
- Unique, elegant user interface makes calculating timecode and footage a pleasure
- Mix any units you desire. From feet to frames to HD to PAL to NTSC to IMAX and beyond!
- Simply tap on the settings button to reveal format and framerate options
- View your previous calculations in the comprehensive log
- Added the ability to paste in values
- Fixed additional crashes when running macOS 13.x
- Fixed an issue related to parsing FT:FRM format values
- Title: Timecode Pro 3.2.4
- Developer: Tristan Holman
- Compatibility: macOS 11.3 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 2.88 MB
- View in Mac App Store
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.