QR Mirror 1.3
QR Mirror is a new way to launch files, folders and apps on your Mac with QR-Code. Scan QR-Codes using the built-in FaceTime camera to open files with just the QR-Code at hand and without having to remember or navigate complex file system structures.
Launch the original Pages document from the real pages you print.—It's phenomenal.Stick QR-Codes to things around you and it’ll launch its counterpart on your Mac when scanned.
- Minimal non-obtrusive UI inspired by car design.
- Easily blend in with the work environment.
- Create QR-Code aliases for specific files, simply by dropping them into QR Mirror.
- Export generated QR-Codes by dragging the QR-Code icon.
- Scan QR-Codes and launch files.
- A gorgeous new app icon design, you'll love.
- Title: QR Mirror 1.3
- Developer: Mohamed Farajallah
- Compatibility: macOS 10.10 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 42.98 MB