Disk Space Analyzer PRO 3.6.3
The fastest Disk Space Analyzer to see what is taking up space on your Mac hard drive.
Disk Space Analyzer Pro is the best solution when your Startup Disk is almost full. You will need to check disk space on your Mac, find large files and see what stray data occupies so much valuable Mac hard drive space.
If you have low disk space, don't panic! Disk Space Analyzer Pro is an easy hard drive scanner that will help you to free up disk space and optimize Mac disk usage. With Disk Space Analyzer Pro you can even view and clear purgeable space on your Mac.
This disk cleaner allows you to easily find the bulkiest content for your Mac storage, or for any folder, Dropbox or even external storage. You can see your Mac disk usage, find folders that take up the most space, detect old unused files and finally manage hard drive space by moving or removing unneeded files. You can clean up Mac storage in just minutes!
How to see storage on Mac
- Launch Disk Space Analyzer Pro.
- Click to scan your Mac startup disk.
- In less than a minute you will see your disk space usage as a sunburst chart.
How to free up disk space with Disk Space Analyzer Pro
- Scan your hard drive.
- Detect the largest files and folders.
- Move or remove big and rarely used files and folders.
- The application is a great hard drive visualizer and big folder finder for macOS that displays a drive usage map with a convenient sunburst chart. So you can easily check Mac disk space usage, find out what is taking up your Hard Drive space, and free up significant space in just minutes.
Disk Space Analyzer Pro enables you to
- Check Mac storage space
- Analyze hard disk space
- Get your disk usage map
- Easily view available disk space on your hard drive
- Find out what's taking up your disk space
- See folder sizes
- View and remove purgeable space on Mac
- Discover files that are rarely used
- Scan Dropbox, Google Drive or any external storage for unnecessary files
- Get rid of files you don't need
- Keep your hard drive clean and organized
- Clear Startup Disk in minutes
When your Mac startup disk is full, you can easily organize your data by gathering files and folders into a collection, enabling you to rapidly move them to another place, or even to delete them.
This disk visualizer supports all Mac disk volumes
- HDD volumes
- CD and DVD discs
- Removable USB drives
- Mounted DMG
- SMB disk image
Use this hard drive cleaner to view your disk space usage, find the biggest files and folders on your Mac, and provide a list of items cluttering your disk. You can look for a file using the Finder tab and preview the file using the QuickLook option.
- Fast scanning algorithm
- Animated scanning process
- Support of all volume types
- Support of scanning custom folders and disks
- Visual presentation of drive usage map as a sunburst diagram
- Display of biggest items on disks
- Display purgeable space on Mac
- Display of file directory
- QuickLook preview
- Easy access in the Finder option
- Fixed issues based on user requests
- Title: Disk Space Analyzer PRO 3.6.3
- Developer: Nektony Limited
- Compatibility: macOS 10.10 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 10.59 MB