Recordia lets you record audio directly from the menu bar or with a global keyboard shortcut.
This can be useful for recording voice memos, song ideas, meetings, lectures, interviews, phone calls, voice-overs, and more.
- Record compressed or lossless audio.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts to start/stop and pause/resume recording.
- Change input device.
- Unlimited recording duration.
- Set default output directory.
- Optionally show the recording in Finder when done.
- Easily copy and share the previous recording.
- Launch at login preference.
- Record system audio (See FAQ below).
- Choose between multiple menu bar icons.
‣ How can I preview the recording when done?
First, ensure the “Show recording in Finder after saving” preference is enabled. When the recording is shown in Finder, press the Space key to preview it.
‣ How can I trim the recording when done?
Preview the recording as described above and then click the trim button.
‣ How can I record system audio?
Click “Record System Audio” in Recordia and follow the instructions.
‣ How can I sync recordings to iCloud?
Choose “iCloud Drive” as the output directory.
‣ Why 48 kHz and not 44.1 kHz?
48 kHz is the standard for audio in today's video production. It's also the internal production standard for many audio production companies. 44.1 kHz was popularized by music CDs.
What's New:Version 1.5.1
- Bug fixes.
- Title: Recordia 1.5.1
- Developer: Sindre Sorhus
- Compatibility: macOS 10.15 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 4.64 MB