Image2icon (was img2icns) is the easiest way to create your own mac icons and customize your folders and files.
- Image to Icon Conversion - It’s easy as pie: drop an image to Image2icon, then drop a file or folder apply the icon.
- Icon Templates - Unleash your creativity! Choose between 20+ Retina-ready templates and apply them with just one click. All the templates are available via in-app purchase.
- Image Tuning - Zoom, move, rotate and change the background color of your icons to achieve the best final result.
- Exports - Save your icon in 9 different formats (some formats require in-app purchase)
- Via in-app purchase
- Windows ICO
- Background Removal - Easily remove your picture's background (in-app purchase)
- Restore Icon - Restore your original icon with just a drag-and-drop
- Batch Export - Drop a bunch of images and let Image2icon process them in a single shot
- Icon Grabbing - Do you want to grab an application icon and use it in your projects? With Image2icon, it's as easy as dropping the file in the window.
This is a small update to keep Image2icon current with the latest icon fashion trends and to help file/folder aliases show their true selves to the world.
- When an icon is applied to a file/folder alias, the standard macOS alias arrow is added
- Updated the iOS icon set exporter to support Xcode 13 specifications
- Updated Android exporter to support new app icon requirements
- Bug fix: The custom background color for some icon templates is now retained when exporting
- Crash fixes
- Title: Image2Icon 2.17
- Developer: Shiny Frog Ltd.
- Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit
- Language: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 49.12 MB