UI Browser 3.0.2
PFiddlesoft's UI Browser helps you to explore, manipulate, and monitor the user interface of most OS X applications running on your computer. With the push of a button, it also generates AppleScript statements to control any application using GUI Scripting, even applications that are not otherwise scriptable. No other utility provides all of the information you need in order to write scripts using GUI Scripting.
What's New:Version 3.0.0:
- UI Browser 3 is a Universal app.
- Version 3.0.0 requires macOS Sierra 10.12 or later.
- UI Browser's Target menu now includes a ControlCenter menu item on macOS Big Sur 11 to access the new Clock, Control Center and other menu extras.
- UI Browser now presents a contextual menu to generate an AppleScript statement when the user right-clicks or Control-clicks a UI element in the main browser view, an attribute in the Attributes drawer or an action in the Actions drawer
- UI Browser now displays a header at the top of each browser column showing the level and number of elements in the column.
- UI Browser now displays user notifications instead of alerts on macOS Mojave 10.14 and later for some events, to avoid interrupting the user.
- UI Browser's Screen Reader can now monitor a single process chosen in its new Process pop-up menu.
- The UI Browser application icon is now badged when a target application is chosen on macOS Mojave 10.14 and later.
- Title: UI Browser 3.0.2
- Developer: PFiddlesoft's
- Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 5.83 MB