Processes Monitor 1.3
Process Monitor is a monitoring software for Mac that displays real-time system, process/thread and Registry activity.
This app features advanced and safe filtering, comprehensive event properties, full thread stacks with symbol support and many more.
- Segregation is done in different forms based on user, groups and parent processes.
- Processes are continuously described to understand in better way.
- If the processes are unidentified, they will not be marked, if they are identified and description is available, they will be marked in green.
- Also track down apps, files and folders are located on the MAC.
- Get all details of apps running in front and background, right from menubar.
- Residue Cleaner: Get rid of leftover files & folders after an application is uninstalled. This is the leftover junk.
What's New:Version 1.3
- New macOS Mojave ready.
- Improved performance.
- Title: Processes Monitor 1.3
- Developer: AppYogi Software
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilingual
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 3.41 MB