eBookBinder is the super-easy tool to create your own ebooks using your existing documents. When compiling your book project, eBookBinder creates an epub file. There are just three major steps to your very own eBook:
- Enter book details. Name of the book and its author, add an image for the book-cover, webpage of the publisher and other details can be entered. There is no need to fill all fields, at least you should enter a name for your book.
- Add text files as chapters to your book project. Every single text file you add to eBookBinder is treated as a single chapter. Give your chapters a name and order them per drag-and-drop to your desired sequence of chapters.
- Create your ebook. Just hit the "Bind Book" Button and eBookBinder will compile the ebook for you. That's all!
- New source code editor for chapters to edit the HTML directly. This also offers the option of inserting images
- Preferences for font, color and size for text-areas that are intended for code editing
- EBookBinder projects can be duplicated via File > Duplicate current eBookBinder project
- New preference option for automatically taking over of H1-Tags as chapter titles when importing chapters from files formatted with markup
- New feature in the advanced area for the CSS part. If an eBook has been imported, under CSS options there is now the option to revert back to the imported CSS
- Text-areas for the advanced area CSS and HTML-header adjusted so that they are more suitable for code editing
- Text-areas for editing the templates in the preferences adjusted so that they are more suitable for code editing
- Smaller improvements to the visual editor
- Smaller improvements for the eBook import
- Smaller improvements for the import of HTML documents as chapters
- Smaller improvements in the handling of images when importing eBooks
- Smaller improvements in the import of markup-formatted documents that contain references to images if no shared directories are specified in the preferences
- Title: eBookBinder 1.10.1
- Developer: Xelaton Software
- Compatibility: macOS 10.10 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 9.3 MB