Clover Configurator 5.14..0
Clover Configurator designed to help you create custom configuration files for the Clover EFI bootloader via a streamlined graphical interface.
Upon launch, Clover Configurator will check to see if there are already available configuration files, and enables you to view their content. In addition, Clover Configurator can check for the latest Clover EFI revision, and helps you download and install the bootloader.
The Clover Configurator app is organized around two major functionalities: you can use the available tools to perform certain tasks, or you can customize certain parameters associated with the Clover EFI configuration file.
What's New:Version 5.14.0
- Added EightApple key in KernelAndKextPatches properties (Clover Rev. 5119+)
- Updated SMBIOS to latest platform data
- Title: Clover Configurator 5.14.0
- Developer: mackie100 projects
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilingual
- Size: 5.35 MB