Klokki is a rule-based time-tracking that will start/pause the timer for you automatically. The automation is based on the rules you configure and that gives you full control over what should be tracked and what not.
- Auto-Tracking: The Auto-Tracking technology automatically tracks the time for you, based on what you tell it to track. This way you keep the control over it, but the need to manually start or pause the timer goes completely away.
- Traditional time-tracking: Use the traditional start/pause buttons, for manual control over your session.
- Task-management: Store an
What's New:Version 1.1.1:
- You are now able to turn off the Auto-Tracking started/paused notification, from the app settings
- A bug inside the reports filters which closed open trees
- Other minor bug fixes
- Title: Klokki 1.1.1
- Developer: Stanislav Moor
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 20.35 MB