Klokki is a rule-based time-tracking that will start/pause the timer for you automatically. The automation is based on the rules you configure and that gives you full control over what should be tracked and what not.
- Auto-Tracking: The Auto-Tracking technology automatically tracks the time for you, based on what you tell it to track. This way you keep the control over it, but the need to manually start or pause the timer goes completely away.
- Traditional time-tracking: Use the traditional start/pause buttons, for manual control over your session.
- Task-management: Store an
What's New:Version 1.2.0:
- "Window in focus"-option: Now you can decide whether Auto-Tracking should start when the window is in focus or not — and that with each Action. This brings a whole new set of possibilities to create rules.
- Reorder Actions: You've always wanted to reorder or simply drag Actions into a Combination. Well now you can.
- Refreshed look of the Rule Configurator window for a better overview.
- Support for Brave Browser.
- Auto-Tracking of local-files inside the browser.
- License validation.
- Title: Klokki 1.2
- Developer: Stanislav Moor
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 20.08 MB