An iPad style slide over window for your web apps. No more hassle of window switching. Unlike other similar apps, there is no limit on what can be placed on Slidepad. You can type any keywords, URLs like what you do in common browsers!
An iPad slide over window
By slide in and slide out, Slidepad brings iPad style multitasking to your Mac. Using Slidepad is as easy as using your dock.
A simple sidebar to switch between apps
Slidepad borrowed the concept of sidebar from Franz and Station. It is much smoother than tabs, and it helps you quickly switch between different web apps.
An omnibox lets you open any websites, tutorials or PDFs
Unlike other similar apps, there is no limit on what can be placed on Slidepad. You can type any keywords, URLs like what you do in common browsers!
- Minimal-style sidebar
- Corner snapping
- Developer tool enabled
- Customizable sound setting
- Mobile/Desktop user-agent switching
- Display badge when receive new notifications
- On/Off live notifications
- Multi-screen support
- Drag/drop support
- Picture in Picture support
- Quicklook icon support
- Dark theme support (MacOS 10.14+)
- Global keyboard shortcut support
What's New:Version 1.0.19:
- Minor bug fixes
- Title: Slidepad 1.0.23
- Developer: Slidepad.
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13.4 or later 64-bit
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 9.77 MB