EazyDraw is a vector drawing application. For the full journey from Jaguar to El Capitan, EazyDraw has been the trail-blazing app for the new vector-drawing paradigm on the Mac.
EazyDraw provides a balanced feature set that includes tools needed for technical drawing, Web and app graphic design, print publishing, logos, page – text layout and more. Easy enough for everyone, but with the depth your project will need.
Includes comprehensive support for bitmap and vector graphic formats. Import and ungroup for editing PDF and EPS. Import and export SVG and now DXF. Preview and publish to EPS and TIFF with RGB or CMYK process colors. Exchange scaled CAD drawings with DXF. Publish Web graphics. Create Mac, iPhone, and iPad app-development graphics and icons
What's New:Version 9.3.0:
- Fixed Dimension and Connector snapping to groups. Snap points near the top of a group were not being detected. Problem fixed.
- Fixed possible crash when adjusting the overall length of a Dash pattern on the Dashes palette and / or the vector Hatch palette.
- Further corrections for the intermittent issue of setting line weight, dash pattern or arrows from the Attributes bar. In rare cases use of the Attributes bar popup menus would disable use of the corresponding controls on the Color and Style, or Dash, or Arrows primary tool box palette. Hopefully this is fixed now, our apologies for nagging problem.
- Improved SVG support for CSS constructs of the USE property. There were issues causing a crash, and other problems associated with inheritance of color and style attributes. Imports using these constructs now seems robust.
- Title: EazyDraw 9.3.0
- Developer: Dekorra Optics, LLC
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 87.25 MB