EtreCheck Pro 6.0.1
EtreCheck is an app that displays the important details of your system configuration and allow you to copy that information to the Clipboard. It is meant to be used with Apple Support Communities to help people help you with your Mac. EtreCheck automatically removes any personally identifiable information from the output.
EtreCheck will automatically alert you to serious problems like adware, insufficient RAM, or a failing hard drive.
EtreCheck 6 is free and available in the Mac App Store with in-app purchases available. EtreCheck can now automatically generate solutions for any problems that it finds.
What's New:Version 6.0.1:
- New display of system analytics (requires macOS 10.13 "High Sierra" or later; requires Power User package in-app purchase)
- New display of boot drive storage (requires OS X 10.11 "El Capitan" or later)
- New app icon to better differentiate EtreCheckPro from EtreCheck in the Mac App Store
- Detect modifications to Google Chrome settings
- Add support for bridge kernel panics
- Improve adware detection
- Improved help
- Add AirDrop support for sharing reports
- Detect problems with iCloud and Photos
- Improve detection of hard drive failures
- Improve detection swap space usage
- Improve detection of runaway processes
- Detect problems caused by antivirus software
- Detect non-functional antivirus software
- Many other bug fixes and improvements
- Title: EtreCheck Pro 6.0.1
- Developer: Etresoft, Inc.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by The Shark
- Size: 17.46 MB