File Peek 1.0.3
Use the built-in hex editor, get MD5, SHA1, SHA256 hashes and Base64 with one click, or change the modified and created dates.
The built-in hex editor supports find/replace for easy modifying and search as well as exporting the contents to a new text or hex file. Use the one-click copy for getting a file hash or Base64 encoding for whatever use you need.
- MD5, SHA1 and SHA256 hashes.
- Base64 encoding.
- Built-in full hex viewer/editor with find and replace.
- Export the file contents as text or hex.
- View and change Created Date and Modified Date.
- View file Size, Group and Owner.
- Easily drag & drop, use the File menu or the dock icon to open files.
- Includes "Open in File Peek" service shortcut.
- Supports viewing details of multiple files at once.
What's New:Version 1.0.3
- [New] Added ability to export a file's contents as either text or hex.
- [New] Saving is now shown as sheets instead of dialogs.
- [Fixed] Issue where the Find/Replace buttons were cut-off on macOS 10.13.
- [Fixed] Issue where the app would try to update the UI on a background thread.
- Title: File Peek 1.0.3
- Developer: Tunabelly Software Inc.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 6.92 MB