Xliff Editor 184.108.40.206
Xliff Editor - its fast to load, easy to use, and has a low memory footprint. Did we forget to mention Inline tag protection, Fuzzy search, intuitive shortcuts, multiple concurrent file editing and native spell checker. It also has some pretty nice customizations you can use to better suit your workflow.
Not all Xliff editors have been created equally. We've custom built our own XML parser to read even the most complex Xliff v1.2 files. Xliff Editor effortlessly handles Segmentation, Inline tags and Alternate translations.
Xliff Editor Features:
- Highlighted search
- Fuzzy search
- Spell checker
- Easy recognition of un-translated strings
- XLIFF, XLF file support
- SDLXIFF read support with export to XLIFF
- Support for alt-trans and seg-source nodes
- inline tag protection
- Support for editing Multiple files simultaneously
- Beautiful interface
What's New:Version 2.5
- improved CDATA support
- fixed an issue with Removing trailing/leading whitespace
- added an option to remove nodes containing only whitespace
- Spanish localization thanks Gaston Dombiak!
- Title: Xliff Editor 220.127.116.11
- Developer: SweetP Productions, Inc.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 6.87 MB