Printworks is a super-intuitive, all-purpose page-layout and desktop-publishing app. It doesn't matter what kind of document you need to layout and print. From brochures and calendars to CD labels and beautiful, professional business cards, Printworks covers it all. Just choose and customize a template or design a document from scratch! Printworks handles all kinds of page layout and desktop publishing documents, with elegance.
Each type of document comes with specific features unique to that project type, such as iTunes track import for discs, mail merge for labels and envelopes, and Apple Contacts integration for business cards. The app has been tailored to cater to all of your design needs while keeping the workflow seamless and comfortable. This app is loaded with over 400 templates for flyers, brochures, discs, business cards, labels, calendars, and more. Just choose one and shape it to fit your needs. And that's not all. You also get over 1,000 high-quality clipart images to help build the design from scratch. Not enough? Not a problem. Get over 40,000 clipart images and 100 fonts with the Extras Pack.
Typography is what Printworks does best. From flowing text boxes to a custom heading tool that lets you create artsy titles for your projects. Easily create a set of text styles that can be applied to text boxes with just one click of the mouse. No need to edit every piece of text by hand. There are also a few tools for circular text and vertical text for discs and jewel inserts. Printworks has all of the design tools you would expect from good desktop publishing software. And much more. It's not just shape tools, shadows, strokes, and gradients. It's a built-in photo editor that contains over 80 image filters. Or the spline drawing tool that lets you easily draw out anything you need, whether you can draw by hand or not. Print your desktop publishing documents right at home or export them to an image format and send them over to your local print shop. The app supports hundreds of label and paper layouts for disc, label, or business card projects. Layouts from well-known manufacturers such as Avery, Memorex, and Neato.
What's New:Version 2.0.7:
- Fixed a bug with text not drawing properly in the text editing mode.
- Stylish new interface
- Printworks 2 now supports Touch Bar
- Performance improvements facilitate working with large documents
- Layer management was moved to a dedicated tab in the Inspector
- New templates of magazines, newspapers, greeting cards, and forms added
- A collection of artistic 2D and 3D heading presets guarantees your documents will stand out
- Art Text 3 integration (requires purchase of Art Text 3)
- Integration with Depositphotos, an online store of over 60 million vector and raster images
- Support for Google Maps
- Spread Mode lets you see and edit two pages side-by-side
- The inner architecture of Printworks was redesigned to take full advantage of macOS High Sierra capabilities
- New Document dialog
- New grid with customizable horizontal and vertical spacing
- Pixel and pica measurement units added
- Guides can now be positioned precisely by entering exact coordinates
- New resize mode while pressing the Shift key added
- Working with text boxes has been improved: it is now possible to link and unlink existing text boxes
- Measurement units are stored in the document, making it convenient when working with different documents
- Free zones on the edges of the canvas have been added to serve as temporary storage areas for objects used in the design process
- Fixed the problem with unnecessary temporary files accumulating over time and using up disc space
- Text direction control was added for Circular Text
- Multiple other improvements and bug fixes
- Title: Printworks 2.0.7
- Developer: Belight Software, ltd
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilingual
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 378.78 MB