iWatermark Pro 2.0.9
iWatermark Pro - The Essential Watermarking App for Professionals, Business and Personal Use.
iWatermark, is the No. 1 and only watermarking tool available for all 4 platforms iPhone/iPad, Mac, Android and Windows. iWatermark is the most popular professional watermarking tool for photos.
Easily, secure and protect your photos with a text, graphic, signature or QR watermark. Once added to a photo this visible watermark displays it is created and owned by you.
- Works with Lightroom, Photoshop, Picasa, ACDSee, iPhoto, Aperture and other photo organizers
- Batch processing or sequential
- Input/Output to all major file types JPEG, TIFF, PNG, RAW, etc.
- Create text, graphic, or QR watermarks
- Adjust opacity, font, color, border, scale, rotation, shadow, special effects, etc.
- Use metadata (GPS, Exif, XMP) as watermarks
- Design, edit and manage a library of watermarks
- Export watermarks and use in the Mac version
- Fast 64 bit multi-threaded multiple CPU/GPU's
- User selectable color profiles
- Add, remove and edit metadata (EXIF, GPS and XMP).
- Unlimited fonts
- Great Manual and support
- Share to Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, Twitter and many more.
What's New:Version 2.0.9:
- [added] two new versions of GPS Tag for 6 digit precision: Latitude6, Latitude Deg MM ss6, Longitude6 and Longitude Deg MM ss6.
- [fixed] When mIPTCembeded was selected and not saving metadata it would NOT saving ProfileName, Orientations, and Color Model.
- [fixed] Existing EXIF and IPTC Meta data was not copied when copy metadata selected and you were not embedding IPTC.
- [updated] links in Help menu to current IOS And Android applications.
- converting from TIFF to TIFF with no Alpha creates an unneeded Alpha channel.
- IPTC data does not support Tags such as .
- text position change when using effects.
- Title: iWatermark Pro 2.0.9
- Developer: Plum Amazing, LLC
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish
- Includes: Serial
- Size: 33.53 MB