Letter Opener 9.2.1
A winmail.dat file is an email from Microsoft Outlook that can not be read by other email applications. It needs to be converted for the content to be accessible.
Letter Opener does that with a simple double-click!
With 10 years experience (and a special dislike for winmail.dat files) we made sure that working together with Microsoft Outlook and Windows users can be simple and seamless.
- Open winmail.dat and MSG files and convert Microsoft Outlook appointments, notes, contacts etc. to macOS native formats.
- Convert Microsoft XPS documents to Adobe PDF files
- Quickly view the contents of a Winmail.dat, MSG and XPS file with a tap on your space-bar via Quick Look
- Once extracted, files can be treated like any other file on your computer
Letter Opener speaks your language! It’s fully localized in Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Swedish.
- Winmail.dat Premium: Access to attachments in winmail.dat files
- MSG Premium: Access to attachments in MSG files
- XPS Premium: Convert XPS files to PDF files
- File Extension Premium: Fix files with the wrong or no extension
The trial allows you to use all premium-features 14 days for free! After the trial period you can keep reading message text. The premium add-ons can conveniently be purchased individually.
- Added localizations
- Bug fixes
- Title: Letter Opener 9.2.1
- Developer: Atlan Creative GmbH
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 14.73 MB